Freight Monster™ Hay Hauling
Our experienced team of professional dispatchers are experts in understanding the needs and requirements of the hay rancher, as well as the buyer/receiver of the load of hay. We are the premier hay hauling company in the United States. We have moved hundreds of loads of hay of all sizes and weights since our inception over 12 years ago, and have many customers pleased with our service.
We pride ourselves on double and triple checking all required details well in advance, and are quite knowledgeable regarding these necessities. Excellent communication skills along with asking all of the pertinent questions are essential.
We want to be certain that all parties involved in the process of loading, delivering, and unloading the bales know exactly what to expect, so that no confusion occurs with the trucker, the shippers, or the loading/unloading crew. Hence, everyone involved is highly pleased with the entire process, which can be fairly complex.
Coordinating the logistics of the pick- up and delivery of a load of hay can get quite detailed when dealing with the loading schedules of hay ranchers, as well as their delivery schedules. In many cases they must have a crew to help with the loading and the unloading.
Your part in all this will be to assist us by providing as many accurate details as possible upfront. This will allow us to verify everything with all parties involved in advance. Our process helps to create clarity, trust and understanding with our customer and our drivers.
The following is a summary of the details needed from the customer in order to help us help you, get the first-class customer service that we are known for, and that you deserve:
- Dimensions and approximate weight per bale of hay (square or round)
- Exactly how many bales are expected to be loaded onto the trailer and approximate height on trailer so there can be no issues with legal height
- Type of trailer and length that is best for the shipment. Step deck, flat bed, or van
- Schedule/Availability of loading crew, as well as an address, contact name and phone for the loading rancher/receiver
- Schedule/Availability of unloading crew, as well as an address, contact name and phone for unloading rancher/receiver
- Alternate phone numbers/name in case rancher is in the field where cell service is unavailable
- Permission to call loading rancher to find out how long is needed to load, acquire loading schedules, alternate phone numbers, and to give him drivers name and number. This helps assure a smooth process for trucker and loading rancher, and helps assure the customer that no detention time will be charges by the carrier.
Freight Monster™ Hay Shipping
FreightMonster.com is the premier website to go to when you need Hay Shipping Services. Whether it is one load or multiple truckloads, square or round bales, we can transport your Hay. With flatbed trucks available in every state and Canadian Province, we have moved hundreds of Hay Loads already this year.
Hay Shipping Choices
We specialize in Hay Shipping, so don’t entrust your Hay Shipping to anybody but us. Go with the best in the business!
Did you know that you don’t have to use the Trucking Company that the Hay Farmer recommends? Here at freightmonster.com we have hundreds of Flatbed Trucking Companies across the United States and Canada that are available to transport your Hay and deliver it to your ranch, feedlot, or home.Get A QuoteLearn More