Freightmonster and Streamline LLC
Majority Owner: Larry C Lockhart
®Freight Monster is a software development company specializing in the transportation industry.
- Freightmonster.com focused primarily on the heavy haul full load sector.
- Freightmonster.com has been building applications since the early 2000’s.
- Furthermore we employ over 20 Development, IT & accounting personnel.
- 1999 – Initial customer API for freight quotes world wide web is developed.
- 2001 – API for load and truck in-house communication software is developed.
- 2002 – API for load connection to promote freight and trucks to multiple end source boards and applications is developed.
This innovation eliminated the need for faxing.
- 2003 – Introduced a Customer Portal so that customers can see load description and track current freight location.
- 2004 – Freightmonster buys out majority shares of Streamline.
- 2005 – Created Freight Specs API for freight specifications and dimensions, especially heavy equipment.
- 2006 – Custom freight portal for third party logistics companies (3Pls) particularly Streamline LLC.
- 2006-Streamline’s revenue doubled due to time-savings and strong industry growth forecast.
- 2007- API for online freight payment and collection process API is developed and rolled out with Portal version 2.
- 2009 – Custom API for trucking companies which included location of load, status, and date range for pickup and delivery.
- 2010 – API for instant freight load quote based on Streamlines historical data.
- 2011 – Multiple patent applications submitted for Software API’s and transportation software tools.
- 2014 – Custom Portal for Streamline is developed.
- 2015 – API for connection to Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to retrieve carrier FMCSA score and onboard credentials.
- 2016 – API for the first ever heavy haul instant quote tool.
First ever in-house API for a data tool showing employee production and freight sales.
- 2017 – API that matches freight to trailer options depending on freight dimensions.
- 2018 – API for data management and plugins for Dispatch Plus, a customer management portal, are developed.
- 2019 – Working on that one right now
- 2020 – It’s a secret. Stay tuned.
Majority Owners: Larry C Lockhart (Larry Jr) and Larry M Lockhart (Larry Sr)
- Streamline is an asset based, third party logistics (3pl) company.
Flatbed and heavy haul trucking are Streamline’s market.
- The company is based in Montana and has employees, contractors, and partners spanning the globe.
- Streamline has partnerships with some of the largest companies in the world. Hard work and long-lasting relationships are who we are.
- Streamline delivers freight on time and fear nothing. Family owned proud Americans that care about your cargo like we own it.
- We are truckers and appreciate the hard work and grit it takes from all our drivers to serve our customers.
- 1940 to 1980 – Grandpa Chuck is a truck driver
- 1970 to 2000 – Dad Larry Sr. is a truck driver
- 1989 to 1999 – Larry Jr is a roofer, college student, gold hunter, coach, entrepreneur
- 1999 – Larry Jr gets a $5,000 co-signed loan on his pickup from Larry Sr to start Streamline (which was originally a roofing business) and has a milk crate for a chair.
- 2000 – Our business grows by connecting trucks with the food and paper industry. We start to move some heavy loads here and there.
- 2001 – The business evolves into moving heavy haul freight.As a result we book $600K in freight loads.
- 2002 – With four dispatchers bringing in $800K, we determine that heavy haul trucking is our lane.
- 2003 – Streamline- $250K non-payment. Lesson learned.
- 2004 – With five dispatchers now, we break the $1 million mark.
Technology from FreightMonster helps Streamline break $2 million.
- 2005 – Hired Steve Hill whose experience improved the company.
Technology and hiring good people moves the company to $3 million.
- 2006 – Known as the Bash Brothers, Steve and Larry Jr get to work booking trucks for customers.
- 2007 – Streamline boys get on board: Bruce, Dominic, Eldee, Tylor, Andy, and Jym
- 2009 – Father-in-law Tony comes on board and Stock Crashes $3.5 million.
- 2010 – Started hiring Owner Operators
- 2014 – Custom Portal helps make huge strides and revenue is $6 million with 15 dispatchers
- 2015 – Finally catching up with the cash-Quick paying trucks.
- 2016 – We are here for good. Partnered with millions of shippers/customers/carriers.
- 2017 to 2019 – Growth continues
- 2020 – It’s a secret