Whether it’s one trailer or your whole plant, we can move your power only freight.
Power Only freight means transporting your freight on your pre-loaded trailer from the shipper to the receiver. We offer same day service for local moves or cross country moves to all 50 States, Canada and Mexico.
- Load your trailers on your schedule – no waiting for the trucks to arrive.
- Unload the trailers on your schedule – stop paying for detention time.
- Build delay time into your schedules.
- Load and unload your trailers during your normal business hours, or pickup and deliver 24/7.
- After the trailer arrives at the destination, you may be responsible for extra cost to deadhead it back to its origin.
- If you have a significant amount of freight to ship, you need an adequate number of trailers at your shipping facility to handle the demand.
- You may be paying more per mile to transport your Power Only Freight than you would if the carrier used their own equipment.
If you decide to use a carrier’s own equipment, we can handle that. See our other solutions. Call us if you have special needs.